(Going Home Barbie)
This is the end of this adventure and the beginning of many more as we all transition to being a family of five. We're all a bit overwhelmed right now and 3/5 of us are jet-lagged. We know that our only hope is the grace of God, and we look forward to seeing the ways that God's grace will work in our family through the addition of Sarah.
I loved seeing all of these pictures!!!! It's so hard to believe that she is at home in Birmingham. Praying that this transition home will go smoothly. I can't wait to meet Sarah in person.
ReplyDeleteHoping to see ya'll soon. Thanks for sharing your adventure with all of us...such a special time, and we feel so privileged to share in it with ya'll.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the pictures! Praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteHello, Scott and Keri
ReplyDeleteI know your father Scott. Your father brings your nephews in to my baseball facility to train here in Jacksonville, FL. I have been following your story through dad since Thanksgiving. I just spoke to dad and he gave me the brief version of the past couple of weeks. Dad is so very proud of you both. I just wanted to say...hello and wish your beautiful family best of wishes and blessings.
Liesel Campbell
Jacksonville, FL