This is our beautiful daughter, whom we will name Sarah Kathleen Adams. She is 14 months old. We are extremely excited and very thankful that we get to go meet her in just a few days and bring her home! Hannah and Micah can't wait to meet their new sister.
Here is a brief overview of our trip: We leave for China on Thursday, November 12, 2009. We will arrive in Sarah's city late Friday evening. Sarah will be placed in our arms on Monday, November 16. We will spend a few days in her city and then fly to Guangzhou for our consulate appointment. Sarah will receive her visa on Wednesday, November 25. We will fly home on Thursday, November 26 -- Thanksgiving Day!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the blog! I can't believe that you will meet Sarah in just a little over a week and am so excited for you all.
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus! I am so excited for the 5 of you! What a wonderful, wonderful blessing! The Witt Gang will be praying!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. I had tears in my eyes when I saw Sarah. She is a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to meet her and welcome her to Woodland Drive! Ronda Reynolds
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you all week and can only imagine how excited you must be!!! We will be praying for you and sweet Sarah. Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you decided to do a blog so we can keep with ya'll during the next few weeks! I can't imagine how excited you are. We'll be praying for safe travel and that Sarah will bond with you and Scott very quickly. I am going to be taking notes for when we travel, so I'm looking forward to walking through this part of the journey with you so we'll know what to expect! :) Can't wait to see a picture of sweet Sarah in your arms!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt will be extremely inspiring and fun to follow you on your China Journey. Sarah has no idea what is in store for her over the next week. Won't be great to finally be able to hold her? We will be watching and praying.
ReplyDeletePhil, Jennifer and LK
Yeah! yeah! It's finally here... I can't wait to read and follow your trip. I REALLY can't wait to meet her. Thank you for your willingness to obey the Lord's call on your life. One less orphan!!!!!!!!! One awesome new Adams' family member. I'm so excited for you all!
ReplyDeleteJennifer (that was Phil commenting above)
The big day is tomorrow and we will be praying for safe travels and for all that's involved in your trip to China. Mostly we will pray for wonderful time with Sarah and for everyone's safe return to the US with the newest member of your sweet family. Can't wait to get updates!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe the big day is finally here. I can't wait to hear all about it and meet Sarah. We love you!
ReplyDeleteExcited to be following your journey! She is such a little pumpkin and will make your family even CUTER!! :) -Cathy Graham
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm so glad you made this blog Keri so we can share in the excitement and joy of Sarah! Praying for you every day! Can't wait till you the moment you will have Sarah in your arms for good! Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Kara